• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law

That's the most retarded piece of conspiracy theory bull s**t that I've read in a long time. Anyone who believes that ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat.

I think I heard coded messages possibly pertaining to the implementation of martial law being broadcast over the PA system at Walmart today. They paged Anita Peters and asked her to report to customer service for an emergency phone call. I was at customer service at the time and Anita never showed up. Later they paged Buster Hymen and told him to call his wife. I never saw Buster on the phone either. Could this possibly been a coincidence????

I think I heard coded messages possibly pertaining to the implementation of martial law being broadcast over the PA system at Walmart today. They paged Anita Peters and asked her to report to customer service for an emergency phone call. I was at customer service at the time and Anita never showed up. Later they paged Buster Hymen and told him to call his wife. I never saw Buster on the phone either. Could this possibly been a coincidence????
Lol oh wow....

Back
Top Bottom