• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law

I was talking to some people on the ham radio today, What I'm hearing and this could be bull or not you choose, Obama is set to sign over the U.S. in March to the U.N. And he has pawned the U.S. to China, and China is ready to collect, But there is a problem..We the people aren't giving this place up without a fight.... There are already Russian and Chinese troops training here.. I guess you have to read between the lines, but the chatter I'm getting is from people in other countries... It is something to think about anyway... Could be all bulls*** or could be cause to prepare, You decide,Me I'm going to do some reconnaissance this weekend up around pine mountain to see what I can see....

I was talking to some people on the ham radio today, What I'm hearing and this could be bull or not you choose, Obama is set to sign over the U.S. in March to the U.N. And he has pawned the U.S. to China, and China is ready to collect, But there is a problem..We the people aren't giving this place up without a fight.... There are already Russian and Chinese troops training here.. I guess you have to read between the lines, but the chatter I'm getting is from people in other countries... It is something to think about anyway... Could be all bulls*** or could be cause to prepare, You decide,Me I'm going to do some reconnaissance this weekend up around pine mountain to see what I can see....
Keep thine eyes out for Orks, and cave Trolls, they are abound!

I may check it out as well, if you see a black Tacoma stop and say hey

They thought the world was gonna end on Dec.21st, thus making them not have to prove anything.
When it didnt they had to whip this out on us.

Da** you take all the fun out of panicing :dispirited: oh well.... I missed the date... Still going to check out the mountain, with all the practice missions the military is doing all over the U.S. in big cities, Still worth checking out..... Just saying..... The county is too upside down to not stay on you're toes....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom