• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law

Gonna be hard containing four hundred million people

Don't need too..

One possible scenario was the use of cluster bomb units (CBUs) that will emit upon detonation, a “sleep and kill” chemical weapon that will not disturb infrastructure, but is lethal to all living things within the effected zone. Santilli describes these particular 3 unit CBUs as shaped like water-heaters with a coned top and plunger-like device. Once deployed in the air, a parachute assists these CBUs to the targeted area. And when detonated, a deadly chemical gas will kill every human and animal in the specified cordoned area.

However, right now we are under a silent martial law and citizens are reporting strange and unexplainable activity from the US armed forces and multiple federal agencies that point to a covert preparatory operation to completely lock down America in the very near future.

Is that like a double secret probation?

[video=youtube_share;hostgKc7qV4]http://youtu.be/hostgKc7qV4[/video]

I think its a bit out there. I would hope to think that our military personal ( the grunts that actually do the work) would turn on thier desk jockey superiors and fight for thier families, frends and fellow americans. The only real threat I think we would have is "Allied" troops who dont give a rats A$$ about the american people

I'm a middle aged retired Marine. No targets left to shoot anymore except paper targets. I would love to see some blue helmets in my sights. Now that would be fun.

I'm a middle aged retired Marine. No targets left to shoot anymore except paper targets. I would love to see some blue helmets in my sights. Now that would be fun.

I'm with this guy. I'm no marine but I've done security contracting. I almost feel like something needs to happen.. usually the **** hits the fan before things turn around for the good.

I too have felt the great eye calling for the ring. The Nazul are on the search. Orc's are abound. I'm trying to get Gandolf on the phone to see if the sh,, has finally hit the Shire.

Back
Top Bottom