• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Design ideas for the next ODT lower? - Update 2

Quick mockup, obviously would need to be in outline form.

i40.tinypic.com_oa59jo.jpg

So far, the chicken lower is the ONLY one I would have. (I have 2) I will never have a deer on an AR. I don't consider it a deer rifle and it gives it "bubba" appeal IMO. I don't like zombies either and I think a picture of an AR on an AR is just redundant and lacks imagination...no appeal. The chicken is awesome...kinda reminds me of "Rooster" by Alice in Chains...So I built "The Big Chicken" to early vietnam M16 A1 specs and Built a HB A2 Carbine and call it "Chicken Little".

The post above with the chicken head on the Ruger Logo is a no go. Ruger could sue over that.

And if it just absolutley has to be the chicken and not the spartan then scratch my idea of the freedom/oppression/revolution and put No Tweet/Tweet/Tweet Tweet. Just sayin... But I still vote for the spartan with my safety selector idea.

I'll give it another couple of days and then I'll take the most popular three or so designs that are feasible and we can vote on them. I pretty much forced the chicken design on the last run because I wanted one really bad, this go round you guys get all the say in it.

:) Thanks OS...I appreciate my chickens. They are my favorite lowers I have and the only 2 I won't likely be parting with. I'm really digging Hoss's Ruger chicken but that could bring some heat.

Back
Top Bottom