• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Design ideas for the next ODT lower? - Update 2

For what it is worth, I do like the idea of putting on a"supporter" ribbon to the prospective lowers...

In reality that may be tough as no all who order are supporters and that would require two separate runs....or......

We could make this open to supporters only and try and drum up some business for OS and the site.

For what it is worth, I do like the idea of putting on a"supporter" ribbon to the prospective lowers...

In reality that may be tough as no all who order are supporters and that would require two separate runs....or......

We could make this open to supporters only and try and drum up some business for OS and the site.

That sounds like a good deal. If I were not a supporter, but a really kick ass lower came out, I would become one to get my hands on it.

Hey Rom - That looks nice, but I think the small details would be lost in the real world. Same with the fancy font.

I doubt that the font would be an issue....besides, I'd change it anyhow....the real issue would be the level of detail in the character and, like I said, if it gains any traction, I'll be happy to work on it some more.

Here were the two I put together:
i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_spartan_lower_noswords_zps6cd4ec98.jpg

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_spartan_lower_swords_zps0a1eb99c.jpg

How about the spartan helmet and swords with the safe/fire/auto saying freedom/oppression/revolution. I'd like that.

Back
Top Bottom