• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Define "Lowball"

see if i can help with a few
lowball= the guy knows what its worth and had the nerve to offer me that.

i got cash= duel meanings. 1 i have money unlike that chode who bugged me last week.
2 i am flat broke, i haven't seen a 20 in 10 years. like the guy who is always "gonna call my lawyer".

whats your bottom dollar= i know you know you are asking way to much. lets see if you will get real on the price.

is that the best you can do= i know you spent 4 hours burning little holes in the grip with a 3 dollar soldering iron. but you just devalued the pistol. its not stippling, its damaged.

any trades= i am married and my wife controls the money.

partial trades?= i have some crap no one will buy. can i pawn it off on you.

good day sir= how dare you give me a fair offer. dont you know that anything owned by me is always worth more!!!

no response at all= my boyfriend is here and i cant ouygoogyigo, sorry cant type right now.

Ignore morons who think USED means APPRECIATED instead of DEpreciated. It really is a damn shame we can't post "Dumbass!" in sale threads.

When the offer truly pisses you off, it's a lowball. I had a gun I was looking to trade towards something I REALLY wanted a few years back. I took it to Gables in Newnan. They offered me **** for the gun. Then I took it to AR Bunker and the offer was worse. I never darkened either of their doors again. Gables went out of business and I laughed. AR Bunker got robbed and...well it pisses me off whenever ANY gun store gets robbed but at least it was them and not a GOOD place.

I too the same gun to Southern Shooters and got a fair offer on it. Then as a last stop I stopped by Pawn Express in Lagrange. There I got the best offer and made the deal. I have been buying guns, silver, gold, tools, DVD's, Jewelry for my wife, knives, more guns and a ton of other items that caught my eye when I was there looking at guns, silver, gold..... ever since. By not trying to **** me, they EARNED my repeat business and I will ALWAYS be grateful and loyal to them because of it.

Now on here, there is really not that kind of buying/selling relationship. Still, an insulting lowball offer will get you ignored forever. Stop being a greedy ****.

And that goes for sellers as well as buyers.
Gables went out of business?

If the price is inflated and if your a gun guy you obviously know when their inflated, I have a good laugh and move on. I will make a fair offer on something I'm interested in

Back
Top Bottom