Lowballing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 76750

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
Lowballing has gotten out of hand! Today’s lowballers are relentless. Am I the only one who feels this way? If I was selling used bowling pins and had 500, I could see asking for a volume discount. But to have the only one of a particular gun or judging by pictures alone, the very nicest of a high end offering and get hammered for a 30% price reduction is out of hand.
If youre going to flip guns, go buy out some pawnshop or better yet, cherry pick their nicest gun in the store and lowball them face to face.

Lowballing has gotten out of hand! Today’s lowballers are relentless. Am I the only one who feels this way?

*No your not the only one.

If I was selling used bowling pins and had 500 said:
* Buying and Bartering is done here on a regular and from my opinion, if the POC is not even close to what your asking or willing to accept, provide an exploration for future folks reading through the thread and move on.

If youre going to flip guns, go buy out some pawnshop or better yet, cherry pick their nicest gun in the store and lowball them face to face.

There’s a new breed of idiots trying to figure out how they can get something Hiiiiiiiiiigh Dollar for next to nothing.

Respectfully Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People can offer what they want. You can either except or decline said offer. I've had folks offer less then half of my asking price on a camper shell. It's brand new! I just say, No thank you! As far as I'm concerned it can sit in the garage for ever! I will wait for the next guy !!!
So you don’t mind it? I respect you and your response. I’m just tired of flippers lowball offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom