• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Define "Lowball"

some lowballer offered two stippled glocks plus cash from me for my mini gun. Kinda on the edge of lowball

www.virtualsimulationsystems.com_www_images_stories_VSS_minigun_Minigun3_.jpg

I don't think that was a lowball, I can see the idiot mark on it. Everybody knows that drops the value to almost $0.

If you send a offer and never get a response. I'm sure you will figure out why.

Nothing personal.

If I send you a PM and you don't reply, then off to Ignore you will go. I really don't have any use for inconsiderate people.
Maybe it wasn't a lowball, but a reality check on pricing and value.

I assume that everyone has internet access since we are buying and selling on a website. Look up what your item is going for and price accordingly. I don't care what you paid for it, what's it selling for now. We've all got stuck a time or two. When you are asking $100 over retail I won't even bother. If it's a fair offering price, 40-50% is lowballing to me but I'll still counter or at least say no thanks and let them bid against themselves.

I did that once (for a boat, that I didn't really want since it was a little bigger than I was looking for). I was absolutely stunned at what the guy came back with. Couldn't get the money out of my wallet fast enough.

Did that once on a pistol. Guy took my offer, agreed to drive to meet me at lunch, - I was on the hook.

What can you say?

Back
Top Bottom