• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Stew

I need the recipe!
I really don't write them down cause been doing it for more years than I can remember...I take my meat, Deer or Beef cover it with flour and brown it on high heat with butter..Dump it into the Crock then in with the beef stock, whole pearl onions, Baby Portabella Mushrooms, Carrots, Tatters I like the baby Yukon's, beans, Pepper,course garlic, salt, some Worcestershire sauce and concentrated beef bullion past..Cook it all down and then add some Corn Starch to thicken..It take about 8 to 9 hrs to finish..I normally add in devained celery cut into 1 inch pieces...But I forgot to get some..That's about it just season lightly and taste along your journey. It's hard to correct to much seasoning and that is why, I am usually full about the time it's ready to eat..

I've suggested this a few times, but we need a "Cooking With DD" thread on here.
Very kind of you and back in the day that would have been fun..But those days sad to say are over..To many things going on right now and my health won't let me, my passion is there but the body not so much..I will share with you when I can..Your very kind and Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom