• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deal Of The Day sidebar has been disabled

What y'all heathens fail to understand is some members might have their kids looking over their shoulder while they are online.

What happens when their kid looks and sees "deal of the day" on 9mm priced at $1 per a round? This is a family friendly site you heathens.

So the price gougers complained when the fine people of this site called them out for trying to rip them off. And we appeased the small gouging minority. Got it.

Why do you think a “price gouger” would complain about their ad being featured as a good deal? That’s a bonus. And how is saying their listing is a good deal a callout?

I received no complaints from anyone that actually had their ad featured, just from people that didn’t like that the featured ads weren’t actually good deals.

What y'all heathens fail to understand is some members might have their kids looking over their shoulder while they are online.

What happens when their kid looks and sees "deal of the day" on 9mm priced at $1 per a round? This is a family friendly site you heathens.

Even my kids know better than to stick their nose in another man's add and "correct" him. :becky:

I'll wear my kids out if I ever catch them buying it during a panic. Even they know to buy low and sell high!

Even my kids know better than to stick their nose in another man's add and "correct" him. :becky:

I'll wear my kids out if I ever catch them buying it during a panic. Even they know to buy low and sell high!

Sounds like you’re raising nasty flippers! (Joking)

Why do you think a “price gouger” would complain about their ad being featured as a good deal? That’s a bonus. And how is saying their listing is a good deal a callout?

I received no complaints from anyone that actually had their ad featured, just from people that didn’t like that the featured ads weren’t actually good deals.

You should have told them since it's not their item they can't decide if it's a good deal or not. If they don't like it, move on.

Maybe I misread your original post. I thought the people who’s add it was were the ones doing the complaining. My bad. :becky:
DC80B0E9-474E-46A3-8F59-650AB282A043.jpeg

You sir, are a RARE ODDITY ON ODT.. you must speak with a GOLDEN TONGUE
think about it man..... you gotta answer a guy with the name poopdaddy..
think about it. palmettomoon palmettomoon is a South Carolina moon. BDR1 is what bad dumb retarded 1,@BillsCamino is obviously a guy named Bill with a Elcamino....but what the heck is a poopdaddy?
its the guy you answer.
plus,if you ask me i will tell ya,i am pretty darn awesome,and real humble as well..
:becky::becky::becky:

Back
Top Bottom