• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal Of The Day sidebar has been disabled

Good riddance to "Deal of the Day" if it's not going to be used for its true intended purpose instead of a** clowns hiding behind it so they can make fun of some ones post without the threat of being banned for posting something negative.

Yes, I'm a little bitter and if you want to know why at all keep reading. What some don't care to consider is not everyone on here is a firearms "expert". I told a guy new to the game that was having an issue finding his first firearm at a local box store to join ODT and that I have been a member for years. He does and actually buys a gun marked "Deal of the Day" because notable members were commenting and were saying it was a deal of the day, "I would take if closer" and all the other BS comments we are used to seeing. I was livid!

I know he should have done his research and it's no ones responsibility he didn't catch onto the mockery blah, blah, blah but he's a 21 year old, wet behind the ears that didn't grow up around firearms and when he saw "Deal of the Day" that just happened to be near our home town, he impatiently jumped thinking he would miss an opportunity. So congrats dip *****. The guy some of you were mocking should be thanking you for selling his over priced crap.

Now with that said, take this how you want to take it. Do everyone a favor and if you absolutely can't or refuse to mind your own business and feel the need to "protect the brother hood" from those "price gouging" or "trying to take advantage" or the very least just need some love and attention atleast have the balls to post what you really want to say about how crazy priced something is and accept the consequences as they come. You might just encourage a newbie or less educated about firearms to do a little more research before the jump on that "Deal of the Day".

Rant over. Yes I feel better.

LOL !!!

Good riddance to "Deal of the Day" if it's not going to be used for its true intended purpose instead of a** clowns hiding behind it so they can make fun of some ones post without the threat of being banned for posting something negative.

Yes, I'm a little bitter and if you want to know why at all keep reading. What some don't care to consider is not everyone on here is a firearms "expert". I told a guy new to the game that was having an issue finding his first firearm at a local box store to join ODT and that I have been a member for years. He does and actually buys a gun marked "Deal of the Day" because notable members were commenting and were saying it was a deal of the day, "I would take if closer" and all the other BS comments we are used to seeing. I was livid!

I know he should have done his research and it's no ones responsibility he didn't catch onto the mockery blah, blah, blah but he's a 21 year old, wet behind the ears that didn't grow up around firearms and when he saw "Deal of the Day" that just happened to be near our home town, he impatiently jumped thinking he would miss an opportunity. So congrats dip *****. The guy some of you were mocking should be thanking you for selling his over priced crap.

Now with that said, take this how you want to take it. Do everyone a favor and if you absolutely can't or refuse to mind your own business and feel the need to "protect the brother hood" from those "price gouging" or "trying to take advantage" or the very least just need some love and attention atleast have the balls to post what you really want to say about how crazy priced something is and accept the consequences as they come. You might just encourage a newbie or less educated about firearms to do a little more research before the jump on that "Deal of the Day".

Rant over. Yes I feel better.
1420652793-5734-crying-baby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom