• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal Of The Day sidebar has been disabled

Open letter to the owner.

Please restore the Deal of the Day button.

In this day and time of national angst, insecurity, marginalization, divisiveness, poor race relations and outright violence, there are some members of the ODT community that need to feel they have a voice in the classifieds section of this website. These are the beta males, the unprepared, the poor planners and weak spousal partners who most assuredly allow their mates to run roughshod over them when it comes to how the family’s resources are allocated. These members spend their money on what their partner deems necessary instead of preparing for cyclical panics in the gun and ammunition markets. They fail to understand how free markets work, most likely never having worked in private enterprise or owned a business. They now find themselves contemplating knife and ax throwing or pellet gun use as an alternative to their monthly range run by Walmart for a cheap box of 50 rounds of 9mm. Their frustration is real OS.

Imagine being so unprepared for what was surely coming that you now feel helpless to do anything other than interject your unsolicited opinion into another man’s advertisement for something that you could never hope to afford. Since these beta males do not have the intestinal fortitude to actually post their pricing observations in the ads (for fear of being given a warning or point) they’ve been using as a relief valve the Deal of the Day button to display their cleverness in making their opinions known. Without this relief valve, there is no telling the mayhem and insanity that could result amongst these fragile members of the ODT community.

So please, in the hopes of maintaining domestic harmony and the atmosphere of inclusiveness we all strive for as Americans, restore the Deal of the Day button so these poor planners and weak individuals feel they can have some sort of voice in pricing of other, more prepared men’s merchandise.
Spot on my brother. Spot on.

hqdefault.jpg

Who? Me? I went on vacation for a year from technology, it was great but I been back a few months now.

Or am I supposed to be gone? Somebody run me off?
I wasn't talking to you...lol I was talking to the only member who has me on force ignore.

Back
Top Bottom