• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion SBR

The pistol adapter they sell is the same threads for a standard milspec AR buffer tube, you have to order the correct thread and type of screw to hold it centered and in place but the design is ingenious and perfect like all other KAK industries products. I wish they could pump out more ideas. And I need a barrel thread adapter *cough* for a reasonable price.

+ all of the KAK stuff is made here in the USA

Don't know price yet. https://www.dskarmory.com/muzzle-co...ries-muzzle-thread-adapter.html#/evo_3-1_2_28

I love the look too, but theres a few sexy videos on youtube with a Magpul stock, looks just as beautiful!

I really am tempted on having my CZ painted or possibly cerakoted Magpul FDE so that it will be really unique.

11015613_965290046815433_704594444_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with you on that one. I'm really feeling the MPX over the EVO, even in SBR form.

Until you try to buy some magazines :thumb:

Just imagine... 10 MPX mags for us hoarders at $55 a pop... That's like over half the price on my EVO... Even with the tax stamp lol

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I like the looks of the EVO better. The MPX looks too much like an AR. I guess I'm looking for something different looking.

The MPX is a glorified AR-9 if you get down to it. The charging handle killed it for me, but the only thing I really like about the MPX is the AR FCG and the AR grip, I already miss my K2 grip angle and texture...

Until you try to buy some magazines :thumb:

Just imagine... 10 MPX mags for us hoarders at $55 a pop... That's like over half the price on my EVO... Even with the tax stamp lol

Mags like ammo is just something you buy.

I dont know I'm just really liking the MPX. The EVO looks like it as weird ergos, plastic, and doesnt look as sexy with a suppressor.

Mags like ammo is just something you buy.

I dont know I'm just really liking the MPX. The EVO looks like it as weird ergos, plastic, and doesnt look as sexy with a suppressor.

It looks better suppressed when you add a stock :becky:

Once this is approved I plan on getting a Thomson Machine Poseidon 9 for the CZ and my M&P to share, light and short but still very quiet.

The MPX is a glorified AR-9 if you get down to it. The charging handle killed it for me, but the only thing I really like about the MPX is the AR FCG and the AR grip, I already miss my K2 grip angle and texture...

Charging handle killed it for you?

I wouldn't say its a glorified AR-9. It has some distinct advantages over a regular AR. No buffer and tube which is a plus for suppression and weight, piston operation, it does use the AR trigger group which is good if you want to swap out the trigger.

I haven't held either one of them but I think I like the looks of the EVO better. The MPX does look more solid and the EVO looks a little more plasticy but it looks lighter too. The EVO weights in at 5 lbs but for the life of me I can't find a weight on the MPX. I'm not sure after SBR'ing it that weight will be all that much of a big deal. I think it comes down to the price and the cool factor is making me lean more toward the EVO.

Back
Top Bottom