• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion SBR

wgatactical

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
Anyone else on here file a E-Form 1 yet? Lots are showing up on the CZ forums, I just finished mine.

Anyone have any feedback on how long it took for the Form to go through recently or lately?

Last edited:
Anyone else on here file a Form 1 yet? Lots are showing up on the CZ forums, I just finished mine.

Anyone have any feedback on how long it took for the Form to go through recently or lately?

Good deal. Surprised the ATF hasn't addressed 922R compliance.

I'm currently at 32 days on my Form 1 filed in March. I suspect it to be a little over 60 days for you.

Good deal. Surprised the ATF hasn't addressed 922R compliance.

I'm currently at 32 days on my Form 1 filed in March. I suspect it to be a little over 60 days for you.

I've been reading a bunch on meeting 922R compliance, its so misconstruded it's very hard to get a real good grasp on how to meet the requirements.
I've seen so much mixed info on the CZ forum including talks about a pistol once approved on a Form 1 and converted to SBR, does not need 922R compliance because you are the manufacturer who created a rifle.

I have been reading 922R and Form 1 info for months before I purchased the CZ and watched as others got approved with no issues yet.

I just can't wait to be able to order/assemble it, It is a blast to shoot anyways but as a PCC it will be my definite favorite gun in the safe.

Approval of a form 1 does not guarantee 922r compliance from what I have read. You can have a legal SBR that doesn't meet the requirements. It's not like you're telling the ATF what parts you're using when you file to construct/manufacture an SBR

I've been reading a bunch on meeting 922R compliance, its so misconstruded it's very hard to get a real good grasp on how to meet the requirements.
I've seen so much mixed info on the CZ forum including talks about a pistol once approved on a Form 1 and converted to SBR, does not need 922R compliance because you are the manufacturer who created a rifle.

I have been reading 922R and Form 1 info for months before I purchased the CZ and watched as others got approved with no issues yet.

Well I'm sure you've read that CZ asked the ATF months ago about 922R and they haven't gotten an answer back. That said I still wouldn't worry because like you said people are getting the Form 1s approved AND CZ has said they are they coming out with a stock and parts kit to address any 922R concerns. At least thats what I last saw.

What stock are you guys using to SBR it? I'm leaning towards the Sig MPX, but I'd find the CZ a lot more tempting if I knew the factory folding stock would be an option.

The whole thing about CZ asking about 922R was them trying to import the stock by itself "I believe". All they need to do is make the stock here and make some other small components on U.S. soil such as the single sided safety, trigger springs or grips. Needs to be 16 parts in total made here.

I may be wrong, I have read so many threads on it. I do know that CZ announced they will be bringing the 922R kit and stock out this summer.

Back
Top Bottom