• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion SBR

Does anyone know which parts CZ plans to have in the stock kit to make it 922 compliant? My understanding (could be wrong) is that 922 doesn't apply to imported pistols but by manufacturing it as a rifle the requisite number of US made parts must be on the rifle. To that end, I don't think anyone can legally make a Scorpion SBR at this point? There aren't enough US made parts for it to meet 922.

I thought I read stock, pistol grip, muzzle brake, and magazine parts. Can't remember exactly though.

Well the stock is the biggest thing, and you need it anyway. Those other items shouldn't cost over $50 total, and you could do it even cheaper with trigger parts.

I hear you. I'm considering one of these and just trying to guess the price of the kit and total up what would be needed to SBR the thing. I personally don't get it as a pistol alone. I don't think I'm alone there.

I didn't even think a proper stock was available (in stock) yet?

The pistol adapter they sell is the same threads for a standard milspec AR buffer tube, you have to order the correct thread and type of screw to hold it centered and in place but the design is ingenious and perfect like all other KAK industries products. I wish they could pump out more ideas. And I need a barrel thread adapter *cough* for a reasonable price.

+ all of the KAK stuff is made here in the USA

I love the look of the Scorpion "stock" stock for the EVO and it should be here in the summer according to CZ and there should not be a 922r issue. I am currently on day 35 on my latest SBR...

Back
Top Bottom