• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cyclist...show us your favorite bikes!

Honestly, you will better served grabbing that stuff online.
Danscomp and many other online stores are the way to go with BMX related stuff mainly due to selection and price. Local bike shops will have very limited selection of BMX specific gear at a much higher cost.

I own a pretty large shop up in N. Ga and honestly the BMX scene is dead up here and fragmented into so many little facets that it is not worth it to me to carry any BMX stuff. Danscomp and other Internet vendors have driven prices way down and so has the lack of demand...you should be able to find some nice stuff online (even though it PAINS me to say it)...

I would find a shop NEAR a track, although the tracks are few and far between...Powder Springs and one in Cleveland TN are the closest to me....neither of them are really close...

I own a pretty large shop up in N. Ga and honestly the BMX scene is dead up here and fragmented into so many little facets that it is not worth it to me to carry any BMX stuff. Danscomp and other Internet vendors have driven prices way down and so has the lack of demand...you should be able to find some nice stuff online (even though it PAINS me to say it)...

I would find a shop NEAR a track, although the tracks are few and far between...Powder Springs and one in Cleveland TN are the closest to me....neither of them are really close...

There is still noonday park. I dont know if they still race there anymore or not but the track still exists

Something looks strange here. Is it the bicycle or the rider? seat.jpg

I was organizing my photos and found a few of some past and present bikes

Gary Fisher Ferrous 29
P1010002.JPG

GT Peace - I got a little weird with this one and gave it a Band of Brothers theme:

2011-10-21%252017.52.25.jpg

2011-10-15%252013.10.26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom