• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cyclist...show us your favorite bikes!

shaneadams90

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
I know we are going to get all kinds of post in this but we see pics of jeeps, motorcycles, cars, GUNS...etc....

so.....lets see your bikes...

Here are a few of mine and some of my customers:

Project 1 Domane 6.9 in foreground and a Project 1 7.9 Madone in rear
photo copy 2.jpg

"Trusty Rusty"...my old rigid Steel Niner! I love this bike.
photo copy 3.jpg

The Black Widow that I built and rode for a few months till a customer had to have it..SUB 20lbs 2x10 gears on Enve carbon wheels..this bike was a rocket!
photo copy 4.jpg

My current steed, Scott Spark 29 Carbon with I9 wheels...sub 25lbs...and a missile on the trail...
photo copy 5.jpg

the "Fastback" hand made steel bike by Nate Zukas...this guy is an artisan and located in Augusta...he will be a legend...this is the bike that will never leave the collection..
photo copy 6.jpg

I ride a bike some times....
photo copy.jpg

Last edited:
well I do have a couple of OD glocks but being that your bike has a custom cerakote job IDK if my trade would just insult you! :)
you have no idea the amount of man hours it took for a showroom status :eyebrows:

Thats cool....you take cornish game hens, skittles, and/or legos?
i'm currently entertaining offers with bantam cocks or rhondda blues only :)

beat this offbeat. laugh if you like it's not as fancy as many bikes ,

i bought a newer Schwinn stingray the year they released them in blue looks like this but i added a front light which i intend t make run off of batteries, and replaced the 26 inch front tire with a 28 inch white wall tire/rim i like to ride in the park mainly. it lacks a small turn radius though

images1.americanlisted.com_nlarge_schwinn_stingray_chopper_nice_100_wheatfield_29653141.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom