• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cyclist...show us your favorite bikes!

This is my daughters 1965 Murray trike that I restromoded.lol!

i40.tinypic.com_34j94xi.jpg

BTW, any of you bmx guys know where I can get some old bmx racing banners to hang up for my sons 8th birthday party? He loves riding and jumping his bike and wants to do a bmx themed party.. Please pm me if you have any info. Thanks and advance.

Bro i had all that stuff several yrs ago i used race bmx for years. Man i miss the old days:(

Its a very cool sport. We have been over to the p'tree city track and watched a few races. Hopefully we can get my son going with it soon.I think he could have fun and be good at it.

Its a great thing for developing kids. Being an individual sport, its ALL on you. Win and you did fantastic, lose and you learn to deal with defeat and learn from your mistakes.
Not to mention its crazy time consuming so it'll keep him out of trouble and in good shape.
How old is he?

Its a great thing for developing kids. Being an individual sport, its ALL on you. Win and you did fantastic, lose and you learn to deal with defeat and learn from your mistakes.
Not to mention its crazy time consuming so it'll keep him out of trouble and in good shape.
How old is he?

He will be 8 in June. I think it will be good for him. He's very athletic but gets bored easy. He's played soccer and football but says its not fast enough for him. Hes always riding his bike and trying to jump stuff, he says he wants to be a red bull stuntman when he grows up,lol.

Go ahead and get him into it. There are many kids younger than him racing, so he shouldnt have a problem. It can get pricey later on, once he gets deeper in it but intially it shouldnt be bad

He will be 8 in June. I think it will be good for him. He's very athletic but gets bored easy. He's played soccer and football but says its not fast enough for him. Hes always riding his bike and trying to jump stuff, he says he wants to be a red bull stuntman when he grows up,lol.

If you start to look for a Mini to race...I may have a nice one CHEAP....it is my sons old one and in great shape...

Haven't really rode much in years. My first bike was the old school huffy with the banana seat. It went into storage when we went overseas. That is when I got into bmx, with a diamondback. It was soon stolen and then replaced with the beautiful mongoose blue max. It had the chromoly frame, aluminum waffle mags, and blue tires. The grips were replaced with some that we called cobra heads, because of the shape of the end. Then came a 3 piece crank setup with shin mangling beartrap styled pedals. I kept that bike for years, before selling it. Wish I still had her sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom