• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cycling

Just got back from a group ride with about roughly 70 other riders maybe more had an awesome time, a few odt'ers were there including shaneadams90 owner of bear creek bike shop and mcg dawg the doc, and my brother future odt'er but dont know it yet.lol good time!bear creek bike jerseys there in large numbers.shane I gotta get one man.

Last edited:
Good to know there is an ODTer that owns an LBS. The next time I am in Dalton, I will stop by. I have been cycling for close to 20 years. Started mountain biking and now primarily do road biking . In fact I am sitting on the couch now suffering after 3 hard group rides in the first week after the time change. Did 70 miles today.

And speaking of Dalton, I miss doing the Snake Creek Gap TTs when I used to live in Atlanta.

Good to know there is an ODTer that owns an LBS. The next time I am in Dalton, I will stop by. I have been cycling for close to 20 years. Started mountain biking and now primarily do road biking . In fact I am sitting on the couch now suffering after 3 hard group rides in the first week after the time change. Did 70 miles today.

And speaking of Dalton, I miss doing the Snake Creek Gap TTs when I used to live in Atlanta.
70 miles that's great. My longest ride was the Backroads century that started at the budweiser plant in cartersville which was 48 miles and it was hot. Probably the best beer ive ever had. Ive never done the snake but I hear it is rough.

Shaneadams90 has an awesome bike shop in Dalton and he takes great care of our bikes. I will say that if you wanna talk guns or bikes he will do both extentsively.

The nick name some of my closest customers have given us the Bear Creek Bikes (and Militia)! I do a lot of work with Monte from Protective Measures here on the board. Gonna have some self defense classes taught here at the shop by another instructor... Our shop is what you might call "Well Rounded" or "diversified".....

Just cause we dress up like ballerinas in our Spandex doesn't mean that we can't handle our business!

We sponsored the Snake Creek TT this year as well. I raced the 1st and 3rd one....I was going for all three to get the belt buckle but my son played in the Championship game in basketball and that was something I could not miss. That last race almost killed me!

Love it when ODT'ers drop in! Come on by!
shane

Back
Top Bottom