• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cycling

I may take you up on that in a few weeks. i may be picking up a job in conyers that will have me getting off work at 8am monday morning. I figure id rather ride a couple hours then sit in traffic.

I could ride before work as well. It's only 5mins from one of my offices. You ridden the rock side before?

I found an out of the way, little known trail behind the NG Armory in Griffin last year. Popped out of the woods to see this....
i212.photobucket.com_albums_cc81_jbabbler_Bikes_Fantom29er.jpg

That's pretty cool. So far I've only ridden blankets creek, sope creek, rope mill, big creek and allatoona creek.

I'm going to try and get out to tabor and Chicopee this month

When you guys want to come up to Bear Creek/pinhoti's/or the Chatt area let me know! I can make that happen!!

shane

As soon as I have the time to make the drive I will. I'm doing my first mountain bike race in September so I'm going to start training for that

Shane, does your shop sell components? I am planning on upgrading my fork later this year.

Last edited:
If you need it....we can do it...sorry for the delay...we have been on vacation and I am just getting back in....

As soon as I have the time to make the drive I will. I'm doing my first mountain bike race in September so I'm going to start training for that

Shane, does your shop sell components? I am planning on upgrading my fork later this year.

Back
Top Bottom