• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cycling

I miss lift served down hill runs. There's nothing like what I rode back in NY locally. Blankets Creek is nice but boring, it's as close to riding pavement as it gets. For variety at BC you get to ride the trail in the opposite direction, yippee. There is no " I wanna go that way" and blaze a new trial or try a new line just 3 feet over or "I dare you to follow me".
The most fun we ever had on rides was bushwacking our way into untouched territory and seeing what was over the next rise or whether or not you could wheelie drop that new ledge and live to brag about it. Fast as you can go down your favorite trial in the dark with your lights on. Everything changes in the dark, the simplest trials kick your ass. Or worse yet bombing downhill on a new trial in the dark only to be scared by seeing the same trail the next day in the daylight....

Wow..I missed this thread until tonight so I will try and revive it....

I am 41 and a cyclist since I was 13...In 2007 I bought an existing bike shop in Dalton and renamed it to Bear Creek Bicycle company....

If you are looking for road or MTB I can put you on some of the best trails and road rides in N. Ga and Tenn...we run regular rides all over the area..

Every now and then I am known to burn a little powder too.....
If I can help PM me or hit up our website....always happy to help out an ODT'er and fellow cyclist/gun nut.

Here is a recent pic of my new "kit" and my every day carry....

Wow..I missed this thread until tonight so I will try and revive it....

I am 41 and a cyclist since I was 13...In 2007 I bought an existing bike shop in Dalton and renamed it to Bear Creek Bicycle company....

If you are looking for road or MTB I can put you on some of the best trails and road rides in N. Ga and Tenn...we run regular rides all over the area..

If I can help PM me or hit up our website....always happy to help out an ODT'er and fellow cyclist/gun nut.

How about a link to your website?

I didn't want to violate some rules here...pretty simple..
Here is a link to your FaceBook page, check out our Events page.....we keep things busy at the shop in classes, rides, and instruction!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oldbearcreekbikes/?bookmark_t=group

If you search for Bear Creek Bicycle Company you will find two...ours is in GA (Not Oregon) and ends with .com.

I ride road bikes, I used to commute to GA tech on bike time to time, but the real world has got me off the bike.. I just moved close the the Stone mountian Trail so I my get my ass off the couch and go ride it.

Is there a built-in holster for that revolver?

Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH GUN?...When not carrying the S&W 500 a LCP stuffed into the jersey pocket works too...

If anyone is looking for some really good rides, we have several on our FB Events page...one tomorrow at Raccoon Mtn in Chatt and another coming up next weekend up in the Cohuttas!

thanks
shane

I used to do a lot of road biking and mtn biking when I lived in California but haven't done much since moving back to Atlanta. This is such a bike UN-friendly town. I know far too many people that have been hit by cars here. Any suggestions on where to go (both road and mtn) around here would be awesome...preferably not too far of a drive from downtown ATL.

Back
Top Bottom