• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Culling The Herd: What would you get rid of.

What would you choose to sell?

• LWRC M6IC-A5

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Daniel Defense DD4 M4A1 RIII

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • BCM BCM4 BFH

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
I would think the LWRC would be the most difficult to replace if you had seller's remorse and the BCM being the easiest.
I hear and agree with you. This is my fourth LWRC in the last 15 years. Kept each for a while then sold it a year or two later; then replaced it. I'll be 64 in two months. I'm running out of time for buyer's remorse.

I know most of the people voting to sell the DD are basing their decision on Marty Daniel's comments regarding red flag laws a few years ago. But selling it now wouldn't hurt Daniel Defense. They have their money. It'd only hurt me. Plus if people are up in arms regarding DD, they're not going to want to buy one.

I'd check on https://gun.deals/ for recent sales on those models (just search for it at the top, and scroll down to the posts with pictures). I think people would be surprised on the recent sales prices on the DD rifle, and because of that, I would consider that one selling a little more.

For general use and preference between the BCM and DD (if I liked them the same), flip a coin... I have had good experiences with both of the brands.

Back
Top Bottom