Culling The Herd: What would you get rid of.

What would you choose to sell?

• LWRC M6IC-A5

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Daniel Defense DD4 M4A1 RIII

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • BCM BCM4 BFH

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
If you want to over pay just for a name.....sure.

And a sub moa barrel that lasts 20k+ rounds, a proprietary gas system with a castle nut style gas block, 45* tube and proprietary length.

As well as a redesigned bolt with dual springs, redesigned lugs and cam pin area. One that still nobody has broken out of regular use.

Also the best rail ever created, one that holds zero on a laser after being dropped off the side of a building.

You also get the best QA/QC in the business.

$1,700 for a KAC upper is well worth it if you shoot a lot and want something nice that will last a lifetime.

And a sub moa barrel that lasts 20k+ rounds, a proprietary gas system with a castle nut style gas block, 45* tube and proprietary length.

As well as a redesigned bolt with dual springs, redesigned lugs and cam pin area. One that still nobody has broken out of regular use.

Also the best rail ever created, one that holds zero on a laser after being dropped off the side of a building.

You also get the best QA/QC in the business.

$1,700 for a KAC upper is well worth it if you shoot a lot and want something nice that will last a lifetime.
Funny....I don't remember the op asking what to buy, just what to sell....

Funny....I don't remember the op asking what to buy, just what to sell....

"I got called out and now watch me backtrack"

Seethe harder.

The point is he has an overpriced LWRC that could be turned into something that's actually worth going high dollar for. There's no downside to owning a KAC.

"I got called out and now watch me backtrack"

Seethe harder.

The point is he has an overpriced LWRC that could be turned into something that's actually worth going high dollar for. There's no downside to owning a KAC.
To many proprietary parts with limited availability should something fail. And the name premium. I've said my peace and I'll let it go.

I appreciate all input.

AR mfg hiarchy.PNG

Back
Top Bottom