• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

No but geezer geezer told me he was driving a white Acura and when he showed up he was in a black GTO after I waited over a half hour on his late butt. And watched him have a deal go south in the same parking lot earlier. It was my most interesting meet by far
Yeah, that guy really pissed me off...so much so that I forgot about you....I went home pissed, and then you called and said where the hell Are you. I drove the fast car back to meet you....and it wasn’t no damn 1/2 hour....it was 28 minutes at best....

Met a guy to sell a M1-Garand to him and in the ad I stated all the things about the rifle down to finish including the year range each part was made.
The guy proceeded to tell me about how this is a Mix Master Rifle and That he thought it was a 100% Original M1-Garand.
It clearly stated in my ad that this was a Mix master like most M1-Garands, and then he began to tell me the Germans did not put these kinds of parts on their M1-Garands.
I agreed with the last part and asked to have the rifle back, then proceeded to put it back in the gun case and he asked what i was doing and i said he needed to get more educated before owning a M1-Garand and then i left.

Yeah, that guy really pissed me off...so much so that I forgot about you....I went home pissed, and then you called and said where the hell Are you. I drove the fast car back to meet you....and it wasn’t no damn 1/2 hour....it was 28 minutes at best....
7CCE5ADA-1FDE-4007-86EC-EBF135D71F1F.gif
That’s why I love this guy!!! 28mins ;););)

I once had guy ask to meet in the parking lot of Cartersville hospital to sell him a pistol. We had to meet there because his wife was in labor.....he texted me “hang on a minute, contractions are close”
Did they name the kid Colt?

I met a guy to trade a Glock 21 and stupid me had one of the mags loaded. So the guy then proceeded to load the magazine and chamber a round. I thought for sure I was about to be shot. Needless to say rounds stay in the box now.

What’s some of the craziest thing you experienced during a transaction meet up?

today I had a meet with a guy who pm me stating he’s interested and to text him so I gave him a text. After a long text he told me he would like to meet me tomorrow which is today at 2pm told me to bring some ammos as well. Drove to meet him and he saw the item and started to ask a lot of questions. Like the hammer and what the pistol is made of,..... after 15 min he said Tuesday he would like to buy it.,,, that he needs to learn more about Da/sa..... fml
****ing Newbs.....

Back
Top Bottom