• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

Set up a meet near the Kroger gas pumps. I was a couple minutes early, pull up beside a gray focus(what he said he'd be in). Nobody is in it. Sit for a couple minutes, then text him, "I'm here, where you at?"(thought he went in the store maybe)...Then a gray focus pulls up on the other side of me(him).:wacko:

Set up a meet near the Sam's gas pumps. Guy says he'll be in a white car, or something(dont recall), I pull up, wait a couple of minutes, and notice a black truck nearby, we're the only vehicles in the area. I text him, "I'm here." Then the truck pulls up. I said That's not what you said you were driving." He said, "Oops, I forgot I was driving this!"

Well, I am an old guy, working with 70+ year old parts. Enroute to a meet I have had to call the seller and cancel because I have crapped my pants. But the deal was eventually made and no dogs were shot.

twice
giphy.gif

I once had guy ask to meet in the parking lot of Cartersville hospital to sell him a pistol. We had to meet there because his wife was in labor.....he texted me “hang on a minute, contractions are close”
Same thing to me almost.. ol @YUK0N came to parking lot and sold me an item wife either had the baby or was about too.. but we got it done

ever notice you go to a meet and the guy tells you what he is driving when you get to location the parking lot is full of the same color vehicle? hahaha
No but @geezer told me he was driving a white Acura and when he showed up he was in a black GTO after I waited over a half hour on his late butt. And watched him have a deal go south in the same parking lot earlier. It was my most interesting meet by far

Back
Top Bottom