• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

Meet was at Cabela's. I was told he would be in certain make, model and color, and will park near the dog kennels. I pull in and see that make and model and close color, backed into a spot, with someone sitting, I assumed it was him, so I pulled in next to him. Out the window I say, “Hi, are you Bob?”. He heard, are you Rob and answers, “yes”. I jump out with the rifle and he turns white as a ghost. “I don’t want any trouble” he stutters. I explained to him what I was there for and he chuckled, we talk for a bit, and then he wants to know how much for the rifle. I was lucky he didn’t have a heart attack or shoot me. And then to make things worse, the actual buyer never showed up.

Tried to meet a guy at a publix. Neither one of us realized there were 2 in the same town and we were each at one. We started off texting our locations in the parking lot and not being able to find each other. This progressed to talking on the phone driving around not being able to find each other. It was 15-20mins before we realized we were not at the same location. It took awhile and we had a good laugh over it when we finally figured it out and were able to meet up.
Same thing A couple weeks ago at a QT. Guy kept driving around saying I don’t see you. Finally got it figured out. Too dam many QTs

Back
Top Bottom