• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couples and Families to Plan and Prep together

Lol Why? So they can shuffle around in white new balances eat they're crunchy peanut butter. Think I saw one say the w supremacist word too.
I’m confused then I thought group 4 was the smokers that loved PB&Js….. but I love the high sock wearing white new balance ODT folks just the same. I hear they keep xtra ammo in their fanny packs….good guys to know. 😁

Group 3 will last a month or two before Karen and Daren decide they want to be in charge with who gets what, when and how much. Then all hell will break loose in their peaceful planned out utopia.
I'm in the "people I like" group. If it comes down to shtf there are some people who will feel my wrath and everything they have will become mine

Group 3 will last a month or two before Karen and Daren decide they want to be in charge with who gets what, when and how much. Then all hell will break loose in their peaceful planned out utopia.
I'm in the "people I like" group. If it comes down to shtf there are some people who will feel my wrath and everything they have will become mine
Group 3 are the people who created HOA's 😆

Back
Top Bottom