• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3CCE6A0E-BDAD-44F7-8CB5-A2BA956A37F2.jpeg
1E8D1E3A-61B8-4E4A-B54D-86520DA053A5.jpeg

I just did the COVID-19 nasal swab test.
That is the one that looks for the virus itself,
not the antibodies in your blood stream.

Let's say I am wrong. The down side is everyone is inconvenienced wearing a mask for a few more months.

Let's say you are wrong. The down side is another spike in covid, economy is destroyed and the Left wins elections and takes over America.

Wrong boomer more downside than you think look into it and do some actual DD. Wearing a mask for extended periods of time increases your chances of developing respiratory infections. More people will die from untreated illnesses and overdoses from depression due to this nonsense than will die from the slant eye sneeze. At any time in your life before now have you been told to wear a mask in public? Viruses have been mutating and changing for decades but suddenly this one is the worst ever...

... More people will die from untreated illnesses and overdoses from depression due to this nonsense than will die from the slant eye sneeze.

All of this has nothing to do with wearing a mask. If anything wearing a mask improves all of this by allowing people to much sooner get out of the house, socialize, go to the doctor, etc.. All of those things help with wellness - physical and mental.

"Viruses have been mutating and changing for decades but suddenly this one is the worst ever..."

What is your point on this last statement. You know it is incorrect don't you? I believe anyone who has seen the data on the 1917 Spanish flu might disagree about this one being the worst ever. BTW They wore mask during that time.

Someone explain to me how there are only 4 deaths from coronavirus in Hong Kong

You guys get it. But, some people are so oblivious to the fact that China hides everything and only lets out the stories they want to get out

here’s proof that China is hiding their numbers

3EC0B34A-F589-4838-A412-EF5D8A05C296.png

When going out which is very rare now days, my wife and I both wear masks. Some people look at us like we are lepers and some have the look of why don't you go ahead and die. I don't think masks will protect us but if we are sick, they make keep others from catching bad stuff from us.

Some people look at us like no one has ever worn a mask before. These were worn in a 1918 GA TECH game when the Spanish Flu was going around. Sure we need to work and even have fun. I think it would be great to consider others.
https://www.oregonlive.com/collegef...-for-college-football-in-coronavirus-era.html

masks at GA Tech game.jpg

All of this has nothing to do with wearing a mask. If anything wearing a mask improves all of this by allowing people to much sooner get out of the house, socialize, go to the doctor, etc.. All of those things help with wellness - physical and mental.

"Viruses have been mutating and changing for decades but suddenly this one is the worst ever..."

What is your point on this last statement. You know it is incorrect don't you? I believe anyone who has seen the data on the 1917 Spanish flu might disagree about this one being the worst ever. BTW They wore mask during that time.
INFLUENZA PANDEMIC CHART.jpg

Albany goes from being a "hot spot" to now everyone is on the street like nothing happened. Go anywhere, half are wearing masks, half aren't The city fathers were against the Kemp orders to ease up on restsrictions, but since the folks ignored them, they kinda went with the flow. Don't need to anger the voters. They figure if the gangsters can get out and make up for lost time, plenty shootin' and killin', why can't the folks get some fast food and a beer ? It's wide open down here now...we'll see what happens next.

Albany goes from being a "hot spot" to now everyone is on the street like nothing happened. Go anywhere, half are wearing masks, half aren't The city fathers were against the Kemp orders to ease up on restsrictions, but since the folks ignored them, they kinda went with the flow. Don't need to anger the voters. They figure if the gangsters can get out and make up for lost time, plenty shootin' and killin', why can't the folks get some fast food and a beer ? It's wide open down here now...we'll see what happens next.
Pretty much a free-for-all in Gwinnett as well. Decided to pick up some takeout and was surprised to see the place was packed with patrons. Waiting area packed as well.

Back
Top Bottom