• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except we are not. The first wave was in late December, early January. This is "the second wave."

Also, doooooooooooom.

Doooooom.

Dume.

kind of makes me wonder. I thought I had the flu back in feb and was DOWN for 3 days. Symptoms point in either direction so i guess one way or the other I was lucky.

giphy.gif

kind of makes me wonder. I thought I had the flu back in feb and was DOWN for 3 days. Symptoms point in either direction so i guess one way or the other I was lucky.
And had this never been given "a name" and gotten out into the press like it did, that's how we all would have felt. But since this became "a thing" it was weaponized and used against us, by the left and the complicit media machine, to unsettle the economy and give them ammunition to run against the incumbent right. This was never about health and safety. It was, from the beginning, about money, power, and control.

And had this never been given "a name" and gotten out into the press like it did, that's how we all would have felt. But since this became "a thing" it was weaponized and used against us, by the left and the complicit media machine, to unsettle the economy and give them ammunition to run against the incumbent right. This was never about health and safety. It was, from the beginning, about money, power, and control.

So every country in the world is in on this conspiracy?

So every country in the world is in on this conspiracy?
No. There is no "conspiracy." I never claimed that there was. COVID-19 is a legitimate virus and there is a world pandemic currently underway. I've never said anything to the contrary.

What I have said, and will continue to say, is that in this country, the political left and their complicit media machine seized on this virus as an opportunity to up end our economy in an effort to put their people in office. They were not about to let this little tragedy go to waste.

My Coronavirus summary

Naturally occurring virus.

Possibly escaped a lab due to negligence but probably just jumped to humans from another mammal.

Particularly bad Coronavirus that has a unique and undocumented effect on humans. Looked like it could be potentially catastrophic early on.

Response was bungled on many levels and we overreacted. To exactly what degree is impossible to calculate.

Response also was excellent on many levels and greatly reduced the impact of the virus

A vaccine is much needed.

I was just driving down the road yesterday wondering what a non political COVID commentary might sound like. This is what I came up with.

My Coronavirus summary

Naturally occurring virus.

Possibly escaped a lab due to negligence but probably just jumped to humans from another mammal....

I think you are mistaken about 'naturally occurring' and 'probably just jumped to humans from another mammal'.

That sounds like a CCP talking point.

Back
Top Bottom