• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All that’s left to get is a couple more cases to fill the drawers an I’ll be prepared.

63814B4E-1BE1-4B9B-8618-A6C899D215DC.jpeg

Well I'm not quite ready to fall in to the media's trap just yet. I'm not saying it's not a bad virus but I believe the media is blowing it out of proportion. So far, with what we know, the common flu kills more people globally. And according to researchers, other versions of coronavirus have already been in the US. Lastly, an average healthy adult wont be severely effected. Like the flu, this virus mainly effects people who already have a weakened or less developed immune system. Most people who contract this coronavirus will be fine.
So no I'm not quite ready to start panicking over this yet.

Well I'm not quite ready to fall in to the media's trap just yet. I'm not saying it's not a bad virus but I believe the media is blowing it out of proportion. So far, with what we know, the common flu kills more people globally. And according to researchers, other versions of coronavirus have already been in the US. Lastly, an average healthy adult wont be severely effected. Like the flu, this virus mainly effects people who already have a weakened or less developed immune system. Most people who contract this coronavirus will be fine.
So no I'm not quite ready to start panicking over this yet.
Some are panicking, look what it did to the stock market yesterday.

Some are panicking, look what it did to the stock market yesterday.
Oh for sure, yesterday was bloody on Wall Street. Most of it is rebounding today though. Once again we can thank them MSM for the panic. But I think there have only been like 81 deaths according to one article I saw. I believe SARS killed about 750 world wide in 2002. The common flu kills almost 400k a year globally. But you don't see panic about the flu.

Back
Top Bottom