• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

Nope, can't say I've ever read an article that showed proof of the government spraying chemicals in the atmosphere to cause chemtrails for purposes of mind-control or other negative affect of people

I have read of attempts to cloud seed, though

Never said mind control or anything to think or suggest that. I said the (govt admitted to spraying chemtrails) . Now with that said studies and testing have shown negative effect on peoples health and plant life on earth and much more harm chemtrails cause. Now your going to have people that think that the govt would do nothing bad to hurt the people of this country. If your that type of person that has that mindset and refuses to believe anything except how great our govt is and loves us unconditionally that's your thing. If your only looking to believe things you get off fox news and any other news or alternative news media is wrong
then this is a pointless conversation to have

I love my government, they are here to protect me, they would never do those horrible things other governments have, this is merica dag nab it!!!

Those who have eyes always see, those who don't go through life blindly.

Never said mind control or anything to think or suggest that. I said the (govt admitted to spraying chemtrails) . Now with that said studies and testing have shown negative effect on peoples health and plant life on earth and much more harm chemtrails cause. Now your going to have people that think that the govt would do nothing bad to hurt the people of this country. If your that type of person that has that mindset and refuses to believe anything except how great our govt is and loves us unconditionally that's your thing. If your only looking to believe things you get off fox news and any other news or alternative news media is wrong
then this is a pointless conversation to have

Have you read this thread from the beginning and watched all the "Chemtrail" videos that have posted?? (and if you actually got through them while not falling out if your chair laughing, then I commend you). Please provide the evidence that "The government has sprayed chemicals producing chemtrails".

As to the last part of your comment, no, I don't believe the government, as a matter of fact, I'm a little busy right now breaking into Wright Patterson Air force base to see the dead Roswell aliens that the government swears aren't here :spy:

By the way, FOX news didn't tell me about the aliens either....

I love my government, they are here to protect me, they would never do those horrible things other governments have, this is merica dag nab it!!!

Those who have eyes always see, those who don't go through life blindly.

They win by division every time. "I'm smarter than you" and all that.

Who is seeking to "win" anything?.......Feel free to provide proof, you know, evidence, to back your claims at any time.... :thumb:

By the way, did I mention I helped Al Gore invent the Internet?

Who is seeking to "win" anything?.......Feel free to provide proof, you know, evidence, to back your claims at any time.... :thumb:

By the way, did I mention I helped Al Gore invent the Internet?

I don't have an opinion on chemtrails. I do have an opinion on how people treat each other though.

Back
Top Bottom