• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

Well, I'm not sure how you could say this video is fake.

Cloud seeding with silver iodide?, sure, many have tried it..... Does it actually work?; according to experts, negligible results have ever been documented

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloud seeding with silver iodine?, sure, many have tried it..... Does it actually work?; according to experts, negligible results have ever been documented

Lol. No idea if it works. The theory seems as if it could help to add a little to a storm that was already going to happen in the first place. Mainly just saying that people, whether individuals or government, are in fact spraying chemicals from airplanes and that I think that we can agree on. Video is mainly for the people saying that all of this is nothing more than a natural occurrence caused by the plane flying through the air and that planes aren't spraying anything at all.

Lol. No idea if it works. The theory seems as if it could help to add a little to a storm that was already going to happen in the first place. Mainly just saying that people, whether individuals or government, are in fact spraying chemicals from airplanes and that I think that we can agree on. Video is mainly for the people saying that all of this is nothing more than a natural occurrence caused by the plane flying through the air and that planes aren't spraying anything at all.
Naturally occurring Contrails, the tin-foil hat Chemtrails and cloud seeding are 3 different things.

About the most dangerous thing an aircraft vents is Jet-A (Kerosene fuel) in the event of a necessary fuel dump...... Or maybe the stray chunk of "blue ice" that falls from an aircraft due to a leaking lavatory connection.....

No one is spraying "toxic chemicals" in the atmosphere

Last edited:
Naturally occurring Contrails, the tin-foil hat Chemtrails and cloud seeding are 3 different things.

About the most dangerous thing an aircraft vents is Jet-A (Kerosene fuel) in the event of a necessary fuel dump...... Or maybe the stray chunk of "blue ice" that falls from an aircraft due to a leaking lavatory connection.....

No one is spraying "toxic chemicals" in the atmosphere

I agree for the most part, but since it is fact that airplanes can be outfitted to spray things from the wings, as shown in the last video, would you agree that the ability to do so with a chemical that is harmful to humans is possible? I'm not saying that they are, I'm not saying that they're not, I'm just saying that simply "it could happen".

Are you serious? Lord I hope you are being facetious!!

You do realize that the video you posted only said "proposed" right? Where do you get that "It is being done"??
The other link you posted explains the theory, not actually doing it..... So who has not done their research? Seems to me someone is preaching from "the bottom of the intellectual barrel"? :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, I invented the Internet with Al Gore too...... :tinfoil3: :tinfoil3: :tinfoil3:

They have already came out and admitted to it years back

I agree for the most part, but since it is fact that airplanes can be outfitted to spray things from the wings, as shown in the last video, would you agree that the ability to do so with a chemical that is harmful to humans is possible? I'm not saying that they are, I'm not saying that they're not, I'm just saying that simply "it could happen".
Anything is possible..... Hell, I "could" own a hi-point one day, but will that day ever come?

My point is that a bunch of retards see naturally occurring contrails in the sky and go wrap themselves in tin foil and post up some even more retarded you-tube videos about the government spraying the atmosphere with some super secret chemicals causing "chemtrails" when all they need to do is climb out of their "command center", located in their mother's basement, no less, and get a life.

Reality: http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Besides, why would the government go through all that hassle? If they wanted to poison the majority of Americans, all they would have to do is infiltrate their way into the Nationwide McDonald's meat supplier and spay their mystical potion on your Big Mac patties, or the poultry supplier for KFC.

C'mon man, you ever had the McRib? Ever wonder why it only comes around once a year?? It's because the dosage of the secret government chemicals would be discovered if it could be had year-round :spy:

And don't get me started on Slurpees :eek:

Back
Top Bottom