• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

No for reals, this was first tried during WWII. The chemicals were mixed in the gasoline and then distributed over Germany.

b17-contrails.jpg

Then the turbine engine was invented and the chemicals are more effective with jet fuel than gasoline.

All of the oil companies are in cahoots with the "Secret Six" counsel that really governs the world.

Don't even get me started with the extra-terrestrial alien involvement...

Yeah, I don't think sarcasm comes across so good these days...

We have seen some last year here in the mountains at the range. The I believe Chem Trails, were in a grid pattern. And no I was not smoking wakky weed..

Well, I wasn't going to admit involvement, but an airline I used to fly with as a LoadMaster was involved in some shady stuff..... They turned 2 of their older cargo birds into Super Tankers and "claimed" they were "Fighting fires", but...... :spy: :tinfoil3: :spy:

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is NO CONSPIRACY THEORY.

It has already been admitted publicly. Even Al Gore mentioned it when on the Ellen show. He admitted that the idea is crazy but it is being done because some people believe it is combating global warming. It is a type of Geoengineering.

[video=youtube_share;VA1YZzI0wSs]http://youtu.be/VA1YZzI0wSs[/video]

You people who don't know squat and don't do any research on anything and get on here and post a bunch of stupid pictures and tin foil hats are the bottom of the intellectual barrel if you will. You people make liberals look intelligent. You people are retarded. Here is a newsweek article where they admit what they are doing.

http://www.newsweek.com/geo-enginee...t (Low Stats - Partners/Newsweek Environment)

I don't think that there's any doubts that they are in fact spraying something, and I don't doubt that the majority of this is done for the reasons that they say they are. I think the conspiracy part comes into play when we start talking about them doing negative things with it and purposefully. When I was a project manager for a lighting company a few years ago, I worked with a guy that managed another region. He was probably 40 or so at the time and was ex-USAF. He told me that he actually worked on the program that covered airborne inoculations and that they had ran many test runs and even performed some inoculation tests in subways, and without the publics knowledge, to see how fast they could deploy a vaccine or antidote in the event "terrorists" managed to get off some kind of biological or chemical attack. Now, if they can do this for "good" reasons, there's no reason to think that they couldn't do them for bad, even say if it wasn't at the hands of the government. All if would take is someone involved with the aircraft that does this type of spraying and putting something "bad" in the "mix". While not likely, I'm sure we could agree that it is certainly possible.

This is NO CONSPIRACY THEORY.

It has already been admitted publicly. Even Al Gore mentioned it when on the Ellen show. He admitted that the idea is crazy but it is being done because some people believe it is combating global warming. It is a type of Geoengineering.

[video=youtube_share;VA1YZzI0wSs]http://youtu.be/VA1YZzI0wSs[/video]

You people who don't know squat and don't do any research on anything and get on here and post a bunch of stupid pictures and tin foil hats are the bottom of the intellectual barrel if you will. You people make liberals look intelligent. You people are retarded. Here is a newsweek article where they admit what they are doing.

http://www.newsweek.com/geo-enginee...t (Low Stats - Partners/Newsweek Environment)

Are you serious? Lord I hope you are being facetious!!

You do realize that the video you posted only said "proposed" right? Where do you get that "It is being done"??
The other link you posted explains the theory, not actually doing it..... So who has not done their research? Seems to me someone is preaching from "the bottom of the intellectual barrel"? :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, I invented the Internet with Al Gore too...... :tinfoil3: :tinfoil3: :tinfoil3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom