• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

They can spray silver nitrate to "cloud seed" which helps could formation to give a better chance at rain, but it would have no effect on Global warming in a macro sense as the rain they cause to fall would just deprive whatever area the coulds would have naturally formed over later.

Southern states have used cloud seeding during major droughts.

They win by division every time. "I'm smarter than you" and all that.

I agree 100%

Just look at the current ways we are being divided: Money, Race, Gender, Sexuality, Political Views (which in my opinion is about as worthless as being a fan to sporting team), etc.

The more we are divided the more we will fight amongst ourselves.....genius if you think about it. Create such a turmoil that people beg to give up more freedoms for "Security" because they are afraid of their neighbor.

After working in BFE AL I can say this, there are still towns and communities out there but you had better get busy getting to know them because when the music stops why would they let you in? Because you have supplies down the road stashed? Those supplies just became that communities supplies.

They can spray silver nitrate to "cloud seed" which helps could formation to give a better chance at rain, but it would have no effect on Global warming in a macro sense as the rain they cause to fall would just deprive whatever area the coulds would have naturally formed over later.

IF they formed later.

IF they formed later.

Either way, it doesn't make rain magically appear, it just brings it together to help rain over one area, it can't help with global warming, which was asserted early in the thread. After reading the rest of the thread I see we have already gone haywire

But you forgot about the "Chemtrails".......

I agree 100%

Just look at the current ways we are being divided: Money, Race, Gender, Sexuality, Political Views (which in my opinion is about as worthless as being a fan to sporting team), etc.

The more we are divided the more we will fight amongst ourselves.....genius if you think about it. Create such a turmoil that people beg to give up more freedoms for "Security" because they are afraid of their neighbor.

After working in BFE AL I can say this, there are still towns and communities out there but you had better get busy getting to know them because when the music stops why would they let you in? Because you have supplies down the road stashed? Those supplies just became that communities supplies.
Can we PLEASE just get back to "Chemtrails"?????

I agree 100%

You didn't have to be raised on Machiavelli or Sun Tzu like I was to see what's going on. Every thread I see about "the entitlement class", for instance, just misses the point.

I thought this thread was about "contrails". I have no idea what they are but I just saw a bunch of people perched on their high horse so I joined in. I like the view from up here.

Back
Top Bottom