• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails

I thought this thread was about "contrails". I have no idea what they are but I just saw a bunch of people perched on their high horse so I joined in. I like the view from up here.
Apparently you didn't read from the beginning either..... So how is the view from up there? See any Chemtrails?

Have you read this thread from the beginning and watched all the "Chemtrail" videos that have posted?? (and if you actually got through them while not falling out if your chair laughing, then I commend you). Please provide the evidence that "The government has sprayed chemicals producing chemtrails".

As to the last part of your comment, no, I don't believe the government, as a matter of fact, I'm a little busy right now breaking into Wright Patterson Air force base to see the dead Roswell aliens that the government swears aren't here :spy:

By the way, FOX news didn't tell me about the aliens either....

No I did not read the whole thread Which I started thinking maybe I should have but then again I am not that interested LOL

Can we PLEASE just get back to "Chemtrails"?????

Chemtrails in my opinion are just like anything else the .gov says will help you......More than likely its about money and power.....the real question you have to ask is who is benefiting the most from this? Who is getting more power?

Chemtrails in my opinion are just like anything else the .gov says will help you......More than likely its about money and power.....the real question you have to ask is who is benefiting the most from this? Who is getting more power?
You totally lost me..... What are you talking about?

You totally lost me..... What are you talking about?

Sorry man this tin foil gets in the way sometimes.

Let me explain myself
the PR version of chem trails is to create more rain from clouds correct? My opinion is that everything our government does is rarely for the benefit of the people so why would this be in place to help us? What effects will the chemicals have on the water tables? Wildlife? Food Supply?

Given that Monsanto was basically given the green light to draft their own Food Production and Safety Bill why would it be at all suprising to think these chemtrails have a secondary purpose? and we all know how bad monsanto food is....why would this not be the water equivalent?

Sorry man this tin foil gets in the way sometimes.

Let me explain myself
the PR version of chem trails is to create more rain from clouds correct? My opinion is that everything our government does is rarely for the benefit of the people so why would this be in place to help us? What effects will the chemicals have on the water tables? Wildlife? Food Supply?

Given that Monsanto was basically given the green light to draft their own Food Production and Safety Bill why would it be at all suprising to think these chemtrails have a secondary purpose? and we all know how bad monsanto food is....why would this not be the water equivalent?

Read from the start, watch the videos that were posted..... Perhaps you will understand then.......

Read from the start, watch the videos that were posted..... Perhaps you will understand then.......

Meh....like strider sometimes I just like to jump on a dog pile.

BTW where did you and Hoghunter go to that hunting lodge for pigs? I have a bachelor party im trying to plan and could use the info on the lodge if you have it.

Meh....like strider sometimes I just like to jump on a dog pile.

BTW where did you and Hoghunter go to that hunting lodge for pigs? I have a bachelor party im trying to plan and could use the info on the lodge if you have it.
I never went, I don't hunt these days. Think they have a new spot they go to now, but not sure :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom