• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy theory - Razors

No matter how sterile, I don't think I could pretend that hard.
Well, according to seven degrees of my sac, you've already touched something that's been touched by my sac.
See,
I touch my sac with my hand
I touch the handle on the grocery cart
Some lady driving through town needs to pick up something from my store and touches the handle of the cart
Same lady mails a letter to her friend in your town who happens to be the local butcher
Local butcher fondled letter lovingly, taking in the scent and rubbing said letter on his face
Your wife buys ground beef this butcher has prepared
Your meatloaf now has essence of sac in it

You can't stop the sacness its everywhere, its inside you

Well, according to seven degrees of my sac, you've already touched something that's been touched by my sac.
See,
Some lady driving through town needs to pick up something from my store and touches the handle of the cart
Same lady mails a letter to her friend in your town who happens to be the local butcher
Local butcher fondled letter lovingly, taking in the scent and rubbing said letter on his face

LOL, tell me it ain't so!!!!!

You need to write children's books. Stories like your's are what the powers that be and WOKE parents are looking for. Politics..........just ain't for you.

LOL, tell me it ain't so!!!!!

You need to write children's books. Stories like your's are what the powers that be and WOKE parents are looking for. Politics..........just ain't for you.
Yep, could have made it in three moves but I used all seven for effect
Yeah, I'm over politics. I have been penning the occasional article under a pseudonym. Liberal rags aren't picking them up though.

Yeah, you can cut yourself pretty bad if you're not careful. I peeled a chunk of my head off like a potato peel when I first started. The shave was so good it was worth it to keep trying.
Your dome bleeds a lot by the way
Yes sir.. I’ve bleed so much it looked liked I’ve had my throat cut.. you the man for sure.. I’ve tried that and gave up

See,

Bwahahaha :laugh::pound: - you sir, are imaginative. Funny as it gets. :rofl::rockon:

Yes sir.. I’ve bleed so much it looked liked I’ve had my throat cut.. you the man for sure.. I’ve tried that and gave up
Try again, but slower this time. It really is worth the extra effort. New razors are made for speed not comfort

Great thread! Informative and funny.

For you newbies to "safety" razors you may want to remember this comment from one of our "safety' razor experts
" I peeled a chunk of my head off like a potato peel when I first started."

Good luck to all, and keep some antiseptic and cotton balls handy :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom