• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy theory - Razors

Been using safety and straight razors for like a decade. Never look back. Better shave , no irritation, basically free after you buy the handle. I even shave my head and sac with a safety razor.
I have given a ton of stuff away over the years. PM your address and ill send you a. Blade sampler to see what you like best that will last you at least a year
View attachment 3565942
Thats just the stuff in the bottom drawer and not the stuff in the medicine cabinet
God Jesus but you are THE definition of TMI. Don't send the man a razor that's been used down there......LOL!

I gave that mess up years ago...I been running one of these...shave anywhere..

20211007_065154.jpg

Been using safety and straight razors for like a decade. Never look back. Better shave , no irritation, basically free after you buy the handle. I even shave my head and sac with a safety razor.
I have given a ton of stuff away over the years. PM your address and ill send you a. Blade sampler to see what you like best that will last you at least a year
View attachment 3565942
Thats just the stuff in the bottom drawer and not the stuff in the medicine cabinet
Brother tell me how you shave your head with one .. I tried and just can’t get it

Back
Top Bottom