• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check out this theory

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score

Now everybody will appreciate this one. " A joint a day keeps the doctor away. " Now this company I used to work for there was an older Jamaican man working there. I asked him if a lot of people used to use marijuana in Jamaica. He said back in his days they did not smoke it but they made a tea out of it and they're mother would make them drink cup of it a day. He said " They never got sick ever. ". Now take that for what it's worth but he seemed to be very adamant about it.

Now everybody will appreciate this one. " A joint a day keeps the doctor away. " Now this company I used to work for there was an older Jamaican man working there. I asked him if a lot of people used to use marijuana in Jamaica. He said back in his days they did not smoke it but they made a tea out of it and they're mother would make them drink cup of it a day. He said " They never got sick ever. ". Now take that for what it's worth but he seemed to be very adamant about it.
i don't know about "decreased appetite" .... in the days i smoked it i was always hungry.
Don't care too much for the smoke aroma these days, too skunky but I do like gummies/edibles but I either ingest too much or too little most of the time...

I believe it. Cannabis has been proven to help alleviate a lot of ailments over the years. Too bad I can't stand the smell of it, and don't like smoking.

My buddy that grows has some good smelling stuff. When I was a smoker many years ago I use to live the skunky aroma. I loved it. It's the smoke that stick to you like a bad, cheap cologne that I simply can not handle. Plus the paranoia. This stuff is off the scale these days.

I used to peruse the most bizarre studies I could find when I was bored, and your post made me remember this. Disclaimer: Do not under any circumstance test this out.

I used to peruse the most bizarre studies I could find when I was bored, and your post made me remember this. Disclaimer: Do not under any circumstance test this out.

I get these news clips on my Google page that involve Virginia law. Every now and then a cannabis issue will pop up along with a host of other crap I have no interest in. I do read the ganga laws just to see how far they are going with it.

Back
Top Bottom