• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy theory - Razors

I use a Gillette "ProGlide Shield" on my face and head. I tried other razors on my head but the ProGlide is so much easier and comfortable. Nope, I don't shave any other areas.

I never used a safety razor handle and old school razor blades. I finally ordered a basic setup and gave it a whirl. Why didn't I ever try this before? Seriously, I'm at a loss as to why they aren't more common. It's not difficult and the blades are way cheaper. So why have people been paying crazy prices for razor cartridges for the past several decades?
BUT the cuts are much cleaner and deeper…if you miss handle it! :cool::cool::cool::becky::becky::boink:

The old ones would give you razor rash ...the new ones I've had zero issues...close smooth shave...no water..no bs
So, how do you choose at check out? I mean, how do you know which one is OLDER and which one is the NEWER one?
My Dad still uses it. I’ll give it a try…

I use a Norelco one blade for my neck beard and rarely ever have irritation. Im super bad about getting bumps on my face after a shave too.

Brother tell me how you shave your head with one .. I tried and just can’t get it

Yea in for this info, it would be nice to have an option in razors other than the 5 blades of expensiveness
I really don't know a specific technique that I use. I guess practice? I been doing it for so long its just natural. Razor angle and don't apply pressure. My wife made a video of me shaving my head for someone else to see how. Its pretty gay but here's how I don't cut my ears off
Screenshot_20211007-083749_Video Player.jpg

BUT the cuts are much cleaner and deeper…if you miss handle it! :cool::cool::cool::becky::becky::boink:
Yeah, you can cut yourself pretty bad if you're not careful. I peeled a chunk of my head off like a potato peel when I first started. The shave was so good it was worth it to keep trying.
Your dome bleeds a lot by the way

So, how do you choose at check out? I mean, how do you know which one is OLDER and which one is the NEWER one?
My Dad still uses it. I’ll give it a try…
You want a kit? I'll give you one. They're chrome plated zinc so they sterilize up just fine and you can just pretend its never been on my sac.

Back
Top Bottom