• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Completely Perplexed.... Question about "sniper" rifles

Sniper is a term used to allow the seller to charge retail +20% for a used gun.

There are very few real factory sniper rifles out there . Either built by a real gunsmith or a manufacturer .

Calling it sniper does not make it one . accurate maybe . sniper who knows . Even if the owner was a sniper what value does it add . Like buying mechanics tools vs . just tools . The skills do not rub off with the tool.

Even my old Lady is a "sniper", the family that snipes together stays together.. She's a Dead Shot and a good spotter also:thumb:
suzyQ 001.JPG

Attachments

• Q on line 003.JPG
    Q on line 003.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 21
No not by a long shot,,, BUT I am a state certified sniper through POST, and I attended several long range coursed with the AMU at Fort Benning during the time that I was on SWAT as a sniper. PLUS I trained with the FBI at GlynnCo and we did urban live fire with the Marine Corp.
Complete badass! I shot an M4 one time at camp.

Sniper is a term used to allow the seller to charge retail +20% for a used gun

There are very few real factory sniper rifles out there . Either built by a real gunsmith or a manufacturer .

Calling it sniper does not make it one . accurate maybe . sniper who knows . Even if the owner was a sniper what value does it add . Like buying mechanics tools vs . just tools . The skills do not rub off with the tool.

you nailed it. :thumb:

Sniper is a term used to allow the seller to charge retail +20% for a used gun.

Am I reading that right? :becky:
Just funnin, and being a tool...

Back
Top Bottom