• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class III Trust...

I would rather pay someone up to $100 to do it. The way King had it set up, You sent him a check for $100 and all your info as far as the trust goes and he did it for you. Even then though, what is the process for attaining the stamp. It is all such a headache....:mad:

I would rather pay someone up to $100 to do it. The way King had it set up, You sent him a check for $100 and all your info as far as the trust goes and he did it for you. Even then though, what is the process for attaining the stamp. It is all such a headache....:mad:

If you are doing a transfer or purchase, the dealer will normally fill it out for you. If you are building, or modifying existing, you will have to fill out the Form 1. If you put "Form 1 instructions" into a web search engine you can find lots of info on-line.

I did a lot of reading before I filled out my Form 1 and also asked some questions of folks here on ODT (in postings and PM's). Then I filled mine out and submitted it. Not sure how it came out yet because I just mailed it out last week (Form 1).

Me too, I don't wanna F something up because the way some jackwagon "seen it done" on youtube.

I'm sure it can be done fairly easily but I have to admit I'll probably pay the $80 just for the peace of mind...unless Laxguy59 makes it look so easy a caveman (or in my case a truck driver) can do it.

This thread made me laugh! This topic has been covered so many times....there is even a sticky about it...

The process is not confusing, secret, or scary. Pay a lawyer, make it yourself - who cares???; the result is the same.

Sorry mr king, all he did was use the same sample, just adding different names for each of his client. I realized this when I was reading my trust and saw his mistake when he adding my names I gave him, I emailed him and he said its fine just correct it.

Me too, I don't wanna F something up because the way some jackwagon "seen it done" on youtube.

Youtube? There is a 'Sticky' thread in the Class III section explaining step-by-step how to do it. If youre computer savvy enough to use this website, then oure MORE than capable to use a simple computer program that tells you exactly what and where to put your info in at. Then hit PRINT. Done.

Back
Top Bottom