• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class III Trust...

Also in the same boat, looked at the Kim firm in Roswell but average price to setup the trust is around 500. Looking for someone cheaper (if even possible).

I'm going to post a blank king trust tonight for the good of the ODT.

I don't think anyone is reading your posts... Hahaha. Trust is just words. Easily downloaded, input your grantor, trustee, and 3 witness and you're good to go. I thought the lawyer had to file something with the court to make it "official" but really it's just a piece of paper stating what's going on with your estates and assets. Hahah

So you would use the Quicken program everytime you wanted to acquire an NFA product? You fill this out, fill out form 1 and 4, and pay the fee?

Newbie to this so please be gentle.

Once you complete the trust, you just send copies of it with each Form 1 or Form 4 you send. You have to update the listing of items in the trust to reflect approved items.

I don't think anyone is reading your posts... Hahaha. Trust is just words. Easily downloaded, input your grantor, trustee, and 3 witness and you're good to go. I thought the lawyer had to file something with the court to make it "official" but really it's just a piece of paper stating what's going on with your estates and assets. Hahah

I know everyone is all like dking left who should do mine? And I'm like just use Dking for free. Then people are like who's this laxguy59, I'm going to pay someone anyway.

Back
Top Bottom