• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chem trails

i.imgur.com_N5BFYsK.jpg

I'm all for conspiracy.. but HARP, Chem trails and mind/population control is a stretch.. Oswald on the other hand..
I wouldn't go as far as to say that population control is a stretch. No disrespect intended, but it's not as if the idea of population control is a new one. Many governments through out history have harmed their own people. Why would we think that our government wouldn't do the same. Look at operation north woods. Look at the fact that just a few short years ago the governor of north Carolina apologized to his citizens for information he found proving that the state had forcibly sterilized many of its inhabitants against their knowledge for many years (population control).

Hang on to your tinfoil hat. I've been in the cockpit at 35,000 feet. I have seen another aircraft from my airline creating a contrail. I am fairly certain the aircraft I was in created a contrail also. I can say with confidence as a mechanic that the airline I worked for doesn't send anything other than fuel to an engine.

Wait, maybe they put the chemicals into the fuel!

Hang on to your tinfoil hat. I've been in the cockpit at 35,000 feet. I have seen another aircraft from my airline creating a contrail. I am fairly certain the aircraft I was in created a contrail also. I can say with confidence as a mechanic that the airline I worked for doesn't send anything other than fuel to an engine.

Wait, maybe they put the chemicals into the fuel!
There's a difference in Chem trails and contrails as I am sure you know. Even though you're airline may not have been guilty of participating in this, that doesn't mean it's not done.

Back
Top Bottom