• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chem trails

You know extensively JFK was investigated and found to be a conspiracy by the government. Give me some papers on Chem trails and I will gladly read them both in support of and not.

You know extensively JFK was investigated and found to be a conspiracy by the government. Give me some papers on Chem trails and I will gladly read them both in support of and not.
I won't call anything silly that I am trying to maintain an open mind about. The fact still remains that even without detailed studies that conclude the severity of a chemtrail operation, the mere fact that it is a possibility is concerning in and of itself.

61146184.jpg

Could you provide a source showing that GMOs have definitively harmed someone?

I only ask because all of the dissertations that I have read on the subject have debunked this.
ask any doctor..high fructose corn syrup has been around for a long time wheat and peanut allergies have risen, the first being linked to joint damage and mild forms of gout the others forming allergies to various listed products higher diabetes,and the disappearance of honey bees in the wild.. drought resistance in a plant is unnatural as well as pesticide and the evolution of genetic formations in pest resistant organisms all affect the food chain and the end result there of..humans.. lobbyist of the industry promote it and conspiracy theorist run with it but its undeniable that it will affect every system in your body as it does in nature..if its regulated by the interstate commerce law its GMO, if its regulated buy FDA (beef and poultry) industry its GMO anti biootics and resistance to them.. the biggest players to this is Monsanto and Con agra and if you ever get a chance to work in any of there research plants the background check and confidentiality agreement is like getting into Fort Knox and why...ask a farmer ask a doctor read there journals and form an opinion for your self>

Last edited:
you can see the effects of both, correct. But actually seeing them objectively, you cannot. You can clearly see chem trails as well. And I'm sure, with a little digging, the effects of it as well.
there have been studies on the polar ice caps with layers of ice being tested since the late 80s have determined the concentration of aluminum and silver dioxide has risen 300 times normal rates found in nature and if you look up enough you will see pilots being rerouted over cloud formations and more than not there will be and X formed at that location originally it was a cloud seeding program used to quell droughts but someone found out that it works well and can be used to affect weather...look at hurricane sandy satellite photos.. parallel lines up the coast that didn't form naturally. look at Hurricane Katrina same thing if you can bounce ELF waves off the ionosphere to a location in the sea you can affect localized sea temps .Look at the interaction between HARRP and it was highly active during those storms and people in Alaska can attest to. You can believe it or deny it but denial is a river in Egypt...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom