• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chem trails

it boils down to this we are all being poisoned,from the air aluminum oxide causes asthma restricts air ways by shrinking air passages and GMO in our food and wee all float on

it boils down to this we are all being poisoned,from the air aluminum oxide causes asthma restricts air ways by shrinking air passages and GMO in our food and wee all float on
Very true, but the problem is too many people would rather mock that which is obvious. Instead of thinking for themselves, they lead the MSM tell them what to think and follow blindly like the good little sheeple they are.

Could you provide a source showing that GMOs have definitively harmed someone?

I only ask because all of the dissertations that I have read on the subject have debunked this.

Could you provide a source showing that GMOs have definitively harmed someone?

I only ask because all of the dissertations that I have read on the subject have debunked this.
Not sourced but just a quick point, we have the highest rate of cancer of any country in the world, not per capita, but in strict numbers. Same goes for heart disease and autism. Something in the American way of life is definitely not right. Not saying that is all due to GMO's, because it is not. That being said, it is a dangerous state when you look at how wicked the agricultural company Monsanto is, the pioneer of genetically modified food. They have actually been granted immunity by the supreme Court, that frees them from ever being sued. This came on a vote that justice Clarence Thomas didn't feel the need to excuse himself from, due to conflict of interest, seeing as he had worked for many years as a personal attorney for the agricultural giant. I have read studies on how lab mice and pigs grow cancerous tumors after having been fed gmo's, I will do my best to source and post some of those studies for you today.

Last edited:
Not sourced but just a quick point, we have the highest rate of cancer of any country in the world, not per capita, but in strict numbers. Same goes for heart disease and autism. Something in the American way of life is definitely not right. Not saying that is all due to GMO's, because it is not. That being said, it is a dangerous state when you look at how wicked the agricultural company Monsanto is, the pioneer of genetically modified food. They have actually been granted immunity by the supreme Court, that frees them from ever being sued. This came on a vote that justice Clarence Thomas didn't feel the need to excuse himself from, due to conflict of interest, seeing as he had worked for many years as a personal attorney for the agricultural giant. I have read studies on how lab mice and pigs grow cancerous tumors after having been fed gmo's, I will do my best to source and post some of those studies for you today.

There is no love lost between myself and Monsanto but GMO's are not the enemy that people make them out to be.

There is no love lost between myself and Monsanto but GMO's are not the enemy that people make them out to be.

They are certainly the enemy. Their goal is to be in control of the world's food supply. The facts are not in on whether GMO's are bad for you. Look at tobacco. That was covered up for years. When the agencies that regulate a company are being run by people with ties to that company, that is a recipe for disaster.

http://petovera.com/monsanto-exec-heads-fda-and-the-obama-administrations-revolving-door-politics/

Back
Top Bottom