• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chem trails

Hang on to your tinfoil hat. I've been in the cockpit at 35,000 feet. I have seen another aircraft from my airline creating a contrail. I am fairly certain the aircraft I was in created a contrail also. I can say with confidence as a mechanic that the airline I worked for doesn't send anything other than fuel to an engine.

Wait, maybe they put the chemicals into the fuel!

It amazes me that people don't listen to folks in the field on this stuff :tsk:

I've been in the aviation industry coming up on 19 years and have never once seen a "Chem-trail" tank on an aircraft. I've flown on converted B747's made into fire-fighting water tankers, but can't say I've ever flown on a Chem-trail aircraft.

A couple things for those of you that have your tin-foil hat on a little too tightly:

1. If there were such a thing as a holding tank on an aircraft specifically designed for a "chemical" to be mixed with the fuel and delivered through the engine, trust me, we would have seen it broken by now or DMI'ed - Pretty much everything breaks on an aircraft from time to time & needs to be fixed; never heard of "Hey guys, we need to cancel this flight due to an inop chem-trail tank."

2. If there was a separate holding tank, then I've been doing aircraft weight and balance the wrong way for a verrrrrry long time. Dang, I hope that additional chemical weight was part of the aircraft's Basic Operating Weight calculations - I've never seen that on a weight & balance form :eek:

2. Where do these chemicals come from and how do they get brought into the airport? - Where are they stored? I hope you don't mean they are mixed in with the Jet-A? ..... you guys do know how fuel is brought to the airport, right? - how it's tested, etc?

3. If indeed there were such a thing, do you realize how ineffective it would be to "spray" anything into the atmosphere at 30K-43K feet? There are natural Jet streams (some with winds up to 275 miles per hour) along with all sorts of winds aloft at lower altitudes at varying speeds; by the time you spray it (let's just say it was over GA), it could be in Asia by the time if found it's way to the ground.

4. If these chemicals were indeed combined with fuel and not caught by regular fuel testing procedures and did not have any affect on the weight of the fuel (which is equated into the aircraft weight and balance at 6.7 pounds per gallon on a normal temperature day), I'm assuming there is some data on how it reacts with 1300 degree plus conditions, and then cooling to -40 to -60 degrees at altitude, yes?

Whatever this mythical elixir is, I'd like to learn of it's properties! ;)

There's a difference in Chem trails and contrails as I am sure you know. Even though you're airline may not have been guilty of participating in this, that doesn't mean it's not done.

A tinfoil hat once explained to me that specially equipped aircraft are dumping chemicals into the atmosphere to change our planet so another species can inhabit it.

These are kissing cousins of the global warming crowd and perpetuate the carbon dioxide myth.

It amazes me that people don't listen to folks in the field on this stuff :tsk:

I've been in the aviation industry coming up on 19 years and have never once seen a "Chem-trail" tank on an aircraft. I've flown on converted B747's made into fire-fighting water tankers, but can't say I've ever flown on a Chem-trail aircraft.

A couple things for those of you that have your tin-foil hat on a little too tightly:

1. If there were such a thing as a holding tank on an aircraft specifically designed for a "chemical" to be mixed with the fuel and delivered through the engine, trust me, we would have seen it broken by now or DMI'ed - Pretty much everything breaks on an aircraft from time to time & needs to be fixed; never heard of "Hey guys, we need to cancel this flight due to an inop chem-trail tank."

2. If there was a separate holding tank, then I've been doing aircraft weight and balance the wrong way for a verrrrrry long time. Dang, I hope that additional chemical weight was part of the aircraft's Basic Operating Weight calculations - I've never seen that on a weight & balance form :eek:

2. Where do these chemicals come from and how do they get brought into the airport? - Where are they stored? I hope you don't mean they are mixed in with the Jet-A? ..... you guys do know how fuel is brought to the airport, right? - how it's tested, etc?

3. If indeed there were such a thing, do you realize how ineffective it would be to "spray" anything into the atmosphere at 30K-43K feet? There are natural Jet streams (some with winds up to 275 miles per hour) along with all sorts of winds aloft at lower altitudes at varying speeds; by the time you spray it (let's just say it was over GA), it could be in Asia by the time if found it's way to the ground.

4. If these chemicals were indeed combined with fuel and not caught by regular fuel testing procedures and did not have any affect on the weight of the fuel (which is equated into the aircraft weight and balance at 6.7 pounds per gallon on a normal temperature day), I'm assuming there is some data on how it reacts with 1300 degree plus conditions, and then cooling to -40 to -60 degrees at altitude, yes?

Whatever this mythical elixir is, I'd like to learn of it's properties! ;)

How do we know you don't work for "them" and you are selling us that we are all crazy?

;)

It is a mixture of chemicals, usually barium and aluminum are in the mix. It looks like a contrails as it is dissipated from jet engines. It has been going on for years and is still continuing. I see then 3 to 5 days a week (sounds crazy) but really. There's a clear difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. Look into the air force project called operation indigo skyfold.
It is a mixture of chemicals, usually barium and aluminum are in the mix. It looks like a contrails as it is dissipated from jet engines. It has been going on for years and is still continuing. I see then 3 to 5 days a week (sounds crazy) but really. There's a clear difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. Look into the air force project called operation indigo skyfold.
If I rember correctly you can see a difference by looking at them wit polarized sunglasses.

man this reminds me of Coast to Coast with Art Bell back in the day.
A broken clock is occasionally right. I remember listening to an interview with the owner of United Nuclear Scientific. He had developed a hydrogen generation and storage solution genuinely capable of ending our dependence on oil. He had two cars running with the system. A corvette and an SUV.

The government sent in the swat teams and the lawyers to make sure their political contributions would not be jeopardized.

Back
Top Bottom