• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chem trails

Hayata, maybe you could contract with the city to spray soap on some of the dirtier parts of the "hoods" using that method, mixing it with the soap your wife makes! Boom! Instant fix to that problem and puts bucks in your pocket ! (Of course I wouldn't mind a nominal fee for the idea):cool:

How do you know I haven't been hired by the FBI to put microscopic trackers in the bars of soap to track ODT'ers?

Just sayin'...

:hat:

Ok, I'll bite. What's chem trailing ?
It is a mixture of chemicals, usually barium and aluminum are in the mix. It looks like a contrails as it is dissipated from jet engines. It has been going on for years and is still continuing. I see then 3 to 5 days a week (sounds crazy) but really. There's a clear difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. Look into the air force project called operation indigo skyfold.

It is a mixture of chemicals, usually barium and aluminum are in the mix. It looks like a contrails as it is dissipated from jet engines. It has been going on for years and is still continuing. I see then 3 to 5 days a week (sounds crazy) but really. There's a clear difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. Look into the air force project called operation indigo skyfold.
glutendude.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_09_celiac_is_funny.jpg

Back
Top Bottom