• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap (inexpensive) guns you just love

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
191   0
Reaction score
To give a yang to my ying on guns too nice to use. I have an affinity for some cheap guns. My junk draw has some classics. A pristine Raven mp 25, a FIE Titan 25, H&R 732 32 SW revolver, not so much junk but ugly as heck and a few other "Saturday night specials". They all function and work as intended but probably not going to show them off as BBQ guns. So what is your favorite POS? Not to offend the connoisseurs of pocket lint pistols.

As far as “cheap” goes…. Some months back, I paid $150 for a brand new SCCY DVG-1 and love the feel and the way it shoots… going to striker-fired design, SCCY has come up with a winner that is better by far than the earlier CPX models…. and for the price, it makes a great glovebox gun or even EDC piece….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a New England Firearms revolver in 32 H&R Mag I got from one of my bosses. Still ain't shot it yet. Got a G3C that I really dig. Four Hi Points including a 4095 Carbine. Phoenix Arms 22, Two old Charter snubs. First gen Taurus 111...
Pretty much all.my **** is cheap.

Attachments

• 16904051622063663968473994939372.jpg
    16904051622063663968473994939372.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 31
Always liked the Charter arms. I guess that 44 sp. Bull Dog that the Son of Sam used always peaked my interest. When I was a kid I wanted to kill a deer with a revolver real bad, I was looking at a Charter Arms 357 because it was the least expensive 357 with a 6" barrel that I could find. In Ga you had to have a 6" barrel to hunt deer and 357 was the minimum. I ended up saving up and getting e Redhawk 44 instead.

I bought a early third gen saa to shoot. Pretty nice, but a shooter. It rapidly became worth way more than I paid for it.
The pistol I bought to not worry about , kind of became the opposite.

Theres been FIE Titan drought for a few weeks on ODT. Ended up caving in an getting a little Beretta 25acp, spending more than 2x what I was planning to do. Might still snag the next one to pop up if a H&R 32 mag doesn't pop up first.

Back
Top Bottom