• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDL A pre trip inspection, and road test.

I wish I could jump right into driving full time, but I can't right now for a few reasons. I did not think it would be this difficult to find some weekend work.

I wish I could jump right into driving full time, but I can't right now for a few reasons. I did not think it would be this difficult to find some weekend work.
Wouldn’t be that difficult if you already had a couple years experience .

if youre a rookie with no experience and just want to work weekends , it’s going to be hard to find .

I did OTR for a few years in the 90s and with my own tractor I paid $14k for , I cleared $1,500 a week pretty easy, and home every 4-6 days .

If you want to do weekend local work , I’d be looking for a dump truck position at a major construction site that runs all weekend . Or maybe driving a school bus for weekend functions ,

Wouldn’t be that difficult if you already had a couple years experience .

if youre a rookie with no experience and just want to work weekends , it’s going to be hard to find .

I did OTR for a few years in the 90s and with my own tractor I paid $14k for , I cleared $1,500 a week pretty easy, and home every 4-6 days .

If you want to do weekend local work , I’d be looking for a dump truck position at a major construction site that runs all weekend . Or maybe driving a school bus for weekend functions ,
I found an app called Relay. Its like the Uber app for truck drivers with out trucks. I am pending approval.

Back
Top Bottom