• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
my ex had 2 kids and i caught her cheating on me and we had 2 kids togeather also, so thats 4 kids in all, she got the house and all my stuff even my dog i paid for, i then got laid off and then my truck soon after broke on me, so i then sold all my guns to put down on a new car, i now am on unemployment and in school for heating and air, and i also have joint custody of my 2 kids, just trying to say no matter how bleak things may seem, there is light at the end of the tunnel. for u that means get a new job and a new girlfriend, in time u will forget here, and i am only 25, so i understand the pain. but like i said u got ur hole life in front of u just like me, good luck.

F__k her. Its easy to give advice when you aren't in someone elses shoes but moving on is what you need to do regardless of the pain. Don't feel like you were inadequate in any way or your buddy was more desirable than you. That kind of thinking is BS. The longer you stay around her the more likely it is that you will get sucked back in, regardless of how strong you are. At the end of the day, you are the only class act out of the whole group, she is no good, and your ex-friend is a douchebag. It hurts, but keep your distance and gradually it wont hurt anymore. Stay away from anything serious with women for a while, or stay away all together. That's when the good ones come along.

Since you are not listening to any of the advice given.Why don't you just cry for her to come back,marry the *****,and be miserable forever after and close this ****in stupid ass thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom